Saturday, October 29, 2005

MIKE ETHINGTON


"Yes, I shave my body"

Chances are, you've already heard stories about this young man. If not, I'd love to fill you in.

I've known Mike for more years than I have philanges. Ever since drafting class in High School, Mike and I have done it all, together. His big heart is dwarfed only by his monstrous appetite - (it is rumored that Mike once ate an entire swordfish in one setting).

In the photo above, Mike shows us his resolute determination during one of our many road trips to the beaches of sunny Southern California.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe I have actually know Mr. Michael Edward Ethington longer than you, we went to elementary together, he used to be good at art and would win a prize in reflections every year and I wouldn't. I heard Bryce and Mike used to hook it up in High School...if you know what I mean.